[nSLUG] Meeting for August: postpone or volunteer

Ben Armstrong synrg at sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca
Tue Jul 27 11:11:55 ADT 2010

Is there a day that the "never on Monday" and "never on Tuesday" people
can agree on (that doesn't bring at least as many "never on Fooday"
people out of the woodwork)?

But I'm OK with the 10th if there are no other objections.  24 hrs is
enough time to recover, I think.  It would be nice to see you again, Johann.

Ben