[nSLUG] job opening

Bill Davidson billdavidson at eastlink.ca
Sat Jan 23 00:38:02 AST 2010

On Fri, 2010-01-22 at 16:51 -0400, Joseph Doyle wrote:
> Hi;
>
> What are the hours?

Currently our team work rotating shifts, either 7AM to 3PM or 3PM to
11PM (there is a team in Manila that cover the remaining 8 hours).
Also, we work either Mon-Fri or Thurs-Mon.  The shifts are distributed
equally, so the junior team member isn't stuck with the bad shifts and
the senior person doesn't get the choice shifts.  (Well, the team lead
works Mon-Fri 9-5, but she is also on-call the rest of the time.)  There
is always talk of changes to that schedule, which could happen at any
time, but I am not aware of any such plans at this time.

There are certainly worse schedules, but I am hoping to move to a
position that is more 9-5.