[nSLUG] Computer systems with Linux installed - local retail

Richard Bonner ak621 at chebucto.ns.ca
Fri Jan 22 09:37:06 AST 2010

On Thu, 21 Jan 2010, Adam Hartling wrote:

> I'm looking for leads on any independent computer retail companies
> in the Atlantic region that sell computers with Linux pre-installed.

***   I don't know any names, but you might check with DELL. That
company offers both Linux and DOS systems preinstalled. Then find the
DELL dealers in this area. Once you do that, contact those dealers to
see if they stock such systems.
                               --------

    Oh, I just thought: You might try GreenLyph on Queen Street. Their
employees are Linux fans.

  Richard