[nSLUG] Computer systems with Linux installed - local retail

Adam Hartling adam_hartling at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 21 12:33:59 AST 2010

Hi,
I'm looking for leads on any independent computer retail companies in the Atlantic region that sell computers with Linux pre-installed. I'm aware of Robotnik in Halifax selling systems with Ubuntu and am looking for other examples. If anyone knows of companies in Nova Scotia, PEI, New Bruinswick and Newfoundland, please let me know.
I'm writting up a blog post highlighting companies that sell such systems for my blog at acoss.wordpress.com
Thanks,Adam