[nSLUG] nSLUG website?

D G Teed donald.teed at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 10:25:57 AST 2010

On Sat, Jan 2, 2010 at 9:53 AM, Colin Conrad <cmconrad79 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am wondering if anyone has been on the nSLUG lately?  The main page
> has the following information:
>
> 2eetBU <a href="http://lktcqwahakeo.com/">lktcqwahakeo</a>,
> [url=http://lthcueghhjxt.com/]lthcueghhjxt[/url],
> [link=http://pjpxasugrvgb.com/]pjpxasugrvgb[/link],
> http://tpuzculpkkap.com/
>
> Perhaps it is time that we take the site and move it to a non wiki page,
> as anyone can create an account, sign in and edit the information as
> they wish.

Looking at the revision history, this has been going on for years, with
spammers or whatnot embedding links to likely malware ridden sites.

If it's going to remain a wiki it needs some type of trust to limit
who can have an account.  Say someone who has participated
on the mailing list for more than 3 months.