[nSLUG] Free Stuff

John Stanton john at stantonnet.org
Fri Jan 1 22:57:40 AST 2010

Hey,

I am moving and found some old computer gear:

1x CD-ROM 36x
1x Acer 8x4x32x
ECS MB with Sempron CPU, 1.8-2.4 GHz I think. Cant remember if the board
or CPU died.
Asus P5PE-VM with Celeron 1.8-2.6 GHz same as above.
1x Case
1x 300w power supply, should be working.
older P1 not sure on speed / ram but it was working before I removed the
hdd.
MCE IRD / Remote, IRD works.
Brother mfc-240c, works but needs to be cleaned.
ink refill kit.
Dlink DI-642 router, works but I no longer have the power cord.

Also have the below I would like to sell.

Nextech mini kvm switch - $5
Xbox 360 -> VGA cable - $5

If anyone wants this stuff let me know. I will be around all weekend.

Thanks,

--
John Stanton, RHCE
john at stantonnet.org