[nSLUG] Meeting: Monday instead of Tuesday just for March

Ben Armstrong synrg at sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca
Sun Feb 21 09:06:11 AST 2010

Next month, we would like to rearrange the meeting to Monday, March the
1st for the sake of an old member, Steve Baker, who is presently living
in Cape Breton, but is about to ship out west.  Steve wil be in Halifax
on that day, so I thought it would be nice if we could accommodate, as
it may be some time before we get a chance to see him again.

I'm hoping this works for most of you.  With luck, this will also give
some people with regular Tuesday conflicts a chance to drop in.  Who can
make it?

Thanks,
Ben