[nSLUG] chat server for small office?

Joe Dunn me at joedunn.com
Fri Feb 5 16:55:40 AST 2010

I agree with Paul, openfire is easy to set up and just works on mac, linux
and windows. I had it integrated into Asterisk also so it gave status
notification if you were on the phone and a little pop up if your phone was
ringing. Perfect if you have your headphones at work and your ringer turned
down.

joe