[nSLUG] Router won't do 100mbps locally

Joseph Doyle fed.gov.cs at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 20:37:53 AST 2010

This is more often than not due to an issue with older 10/100BaseT network
cards. The problem is the older cards have a hard time establishing a
connection speed with this router unit ( which was discontinued in 2004).
You can resolve this issue by locking down the speed of your Ethernet card.
This router has a history in this area and you most likely will not achieve
a stable connection unless you lock it at 10mb Full Duplex. This is what I
have learned in regards to this router.