[nSLUG] Re: Router won't do 100mbps locally

Mike Spencer mspencer at tallships.ca
Thu Feb 4 13:40:45 AST 2010

Several people wrote:

  [ Lots of things for me to look at....]

Good.  Thanks.  Never knew mii-tool existed.  Lots of things for me to
check, tnx.

Too nice out -- brilliant sunshine on snow -- to be doing it just now.
I'll get back to it in the evening.

First robin sighting today!  A pair is working the remaining dessicated
apples on the back-yard trees.  Maybe the Official Ground Hog was
wrong and spring is near?

Tnx,
- Mike

                                                           /V\