[nSLUG] Mirrors

Daniel Morrison draker at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 10:26:42 AST 2010

Thanks for the tip! Errrr, and the address would be?

I googled and found ftp://ftp.nrc.ca/, but it's not responding right now...

I think the short answer is: the Dal mirror is primarily intended for
people at Dal/on campus, it raises Dal's profile (i.e. good
publicity), and more mirrors are better!

Thanks for the suggestion,

-D.