[nSLUG] New Nova Scotia Open Source mirror, mirror.its.dal.ca

Karl Vollmer vollmer at ampache.org
Tue Feb 2 22:15:05 AST 2010

We'd rather hold off on Fedora for the time being, it's an abnormally
large distro and as we are down to our last 2TB we are starting to
become selective. I've added arch linux (sync completed). I will have
to see how much space Eclipse takes up. There is the uwaterloo mirror
so they do have somewhat of a canadian presence.

As for the DVD's of CentOS - same thing we're running low on space and
we've already got all of the CD ISO's.

Thanks for the suggestions thou! we will keep them in mind, and after
the flurry of recommendations dies down if we've still got space we'll
see about adding them.

-Karl