[nSLUG] mirror at dal

Jim Haliburton jim at on-site.ns.ca
Tue Feb 2 19:41:18 AST 2010

I appreciate the reason for using torrents, but all the time I have used
torrents I find downloads take considerably longer than non-torrent downloads.

I am also a fan of Centos, so I would like to suggest to Mr. Vollmer and Dal
that the Centos DVD iso be presented as well in the mirrors.  At the connect
speed we have in Metro to Dal, a multigig download should be very quick, much
faster than torents from around the world.

Possibly the same would apply for other flavours of Linux and other apps as
well.

Thanks for making the resource available.

Jim H