[nSLUG] New Nova Scotia Open Source mirror, mirror.its.dal.ca

Karl Vollmer vollmer at ampache.org
Mon Feb 1 18:52:44 AST 2010

Right now both are 2x a day, see http://mirror.its.dal.ca/about We
might increase that to 4x or 8x a day, especially around major release
times. If you find that packages are out of date let us know
(mirror at lists.dal.ca) and we can adjust accordingly.

Also we've still got a few TB free so if you have suggestions on
additional things you'd like to see mirrored let us know. We've been
picking things that are used at Dalhousie, and or are very popular
first.

-Karl