[nSLUG] Christmas Offer

Jim Haliburton jim at on-site.ns.ca
Tue Dec 14 10:49:36 AST 2010

In the past I have offered a lot of free goods.  This is not free but nearly
so.

I am cleaning out used systems here at my house.

This could be a special item for someone.

It is a complete computer system.

Case with nearly new power supply, Motherboard Aopen AX4BS-Pro, Pentium 4
Socket 478
1.8GHz, 1 pc 512 Mb RAM(PC133) with 2 pc 256 Mb  RAM for a total of 1 Gbyte,
Pioneer DVD-
RW, 40 GB Maxtor drive.  Spare 40GB Seagate drive.  NO OS.  Aopen Nvidia
chipset TNT
video card,  10/100mb NIC

NOT Free but nearly so.

Only $60.00 first come first served.

Warranty 10 days.  Refund only on return of goods.

Call 902-499-5250.

Thanks

Jim Haliburton