[nSLUG] Job opportunity in Vancouver

Brandon W. Uhlman brandon at branflakes.net
Fri Dec 3 16:43:05 AST 2010

Hi, all.

The British Columbia Libraries Cooperative [1] is seeking a Linux
System Administrator, on a contract basis with the possibilty of
regular employment, to manage their Linux servers running the
Evergreen [2] open-source integrated library system.

Residency is required in Vancouver.

I previously held this job, and am only leaving because I'm moving
back to Nova Scotia (home) after being the successful applicant for
the last job posting shared on this mailing list [back in July].

The work is interesting, and the rest of the team are extremely
knowledgeable, dedicated to their work, and a blast to work with to
boot! There's also a great falafel and shawarma restaurant just down
the street from the office, if that's a dealbreaker. ;-)

For the full job posting, visit http://cooperative.bclibraries.ca/.
You can also e-mail me directly if you have any questions.

Brandon

[1] http://cooperative.bclibraries.ca
[2] http://www.evergreen-ils.org