[nSLUG] Reminder: May 3 meeting @ Uncommon Grounds, South Park St.

Ben Armstrong synrg at sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca
Thu Apr 29 20:16:37 ADT 2010

In case you're still not quite used to it, remember we are now meeting
on the first *Monday* of each month, and that we have moved to Uncommon
Grounds at their South Park St. location.  As usual, a wide variety of
people with different levels of experience and different reasons for
using Linux gather together to talk about, well, whatever topics, mostly
Linux-related, we come up with.  It's quite a casual thing, and is in
a relaxed environment, so maybe think of someone you can bring along.

What:  Monthly nSLUG general meeting
When:  Monday, May 3, 2010 @ 5:30 pm
Where: Uncommon Grounds Coffee House, 1030 South Park St., Halifax
               http://www.coffeesoldhere.com/html/locate.html

See you there on Monday!
Ben