[nSLUG] Re: amusing convergence of old and new

Mike Spencer mspencer at tallships.ca
Wed Apr 14 03:24:01 ADT 2010

draker> http://mozex.mozdev.org/

intuited> https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/5482

Well, maybe.  If I can get around my other problems with running Firefox.

I've sometimes saved a file with a tiny text area, inserted a
<BASE... tag and changed the <TEXTAREA tag to 25x80.  But then, the
only time I tried to save a "file" with firefox, it automatically save
a whole archive of HTML doc, images and (I forget) other stuff
referenced by the page.  Mess.  Does it always do that?  Nice if
optional, pits as default.

Tnx,
- Mike

                                                           /V\