[nSLUG] Linux Certifications

Adam Hartling adam.hartling.ns at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 14:03:06 ADT 2010

I've had some people ask for the program and file, so here is a link to the
.zip file with both. It's google docs, which I know some people can't
access, so I'll find another method of providing the file soon.

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B3bVBbpL5i67ZjZlYmY2MTYtNTQ1NS00YTk5LWIwZTgtYzdlNmFlYzM2NGUx&hl=en
https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B3bVBbpL5i67ZjZlYmY2MTYtNTQ1NS00YTk5LWIwZTgtYzdlNmFlYzM2NGUx&hl=en

Once you download and install, load the "linuxplus.dat" file. Makes sure the
two image files are in the same directory as the .dat file else the test may
crash.

Adam

-----
Atlantic Canada Open Source Showcase blog:  http://acoss.wordpress.com