[nSLUG] Linux Certifications

Adam Hartling adam.hartling.ns at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 09:48:07 ADT 2010

Hi Pat,

I completed my Linux+ from CompTIA last year. If you have experience with
Linux, this might be an easy one to pick up. It's a pretty broad exam,
focuses on setup and install, commands and other basic functions. Try to
study as many commands and their parameters as you can, basically just study
MAN pages.

I have a windows program I wrote for running home made practice exams and a
Linux+ practice exam I wrote for myself if you're interested. The program
should work fine using WINE. Let me know and I'll get it to you.

I haven't tried to study for the other 3 exams, so I can't provide any
insight on difficulty.

Adam

-----
Atlantic Canada Open Source Showcase blog:  http://acoss.wordpress.com