[nSLUG] Domain registration

Jim Haliburton jim at on-site.ns.ca
Wed Apr 7 12:33:31 ADT 2010

I use
domainsatcost.ca for .ca registrations.  For .com and for all others and for my
digital cert for 1 site I use directnic.com.

Directnic servers were located in New Orleans and they kept them running
through Katrina and the aftermath.  The stories of lugging diesel fuel up unlit
stairways to the generators is posted on the web somewhere.  At least the
generators were not in the basement.

Their corporate or banking office is now in the Caymans.

You can probably find it cheaper but they have a good self serve site.  All
credit cards accepted.

Jim H