[nSLUG] Gigabit networking

Michael Gillie mikegpc at hemmysoft.com
Mon Apr 5 16:01:50 ADT 2010

Anything on the Intranet, or within your local network would be at 1000,
however, your internet would be limited to 100 megs when dealing with the
provider, unless it's a High speed 15, at which point it's 15 megs.

Regards,

Michael Gillie

On Mon, Apr 5, 2010 at 12:11 PM, Matt Chamberlain <chamberlain2007 at gmail.com