[nSLUG] Next meeting date, time and location?

Ben Armstrong synrg at sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca
Mon Apr 5 15:30:45 ADT 2010

On 04/05/2010 03:12 PM, Johann Tienhaara wrote:
> I don't suppose there's any chance of reinstating Tuesday meetings?  :)
>
> I'm not exactly a regular but I can't ever make Mondays (not even irregularly).

Every day of the week will be a regular conflict for someone.  Sorry
about that.  We would like to give Monday a go for a while so that
people who have regular Tuesday conflicts will have a chance.

While we're on this topic, we've been doing these regular monthly things
successfully for a while, now, and that's nice ... and HCC is leading
the charge on doing an installfest this month, but now that the nice
weather is upon us, how about we plan something both social and
outdoorsy in the not too distant future?  A barbeque at Point Pleasant
or Fleming park, perhaps?

Ben