[nSLUG] Reminder: Oct. 6 meeting @ Just Us! Spring Garden, Halifax

Ben Armstrong synrg at sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca
Wed Sep 30 22:55:37 ADT 2009

And the server was out again (due to a brief power interruption and
the failing fan).  Deja vu?  Yeah, we have a box lined up to replace
it, so we'll let you know more about that as it happens ...

But the real purpose of this message is to remind you about the
upcoming October nSLUG meeting:

What:  Monthly nSLUG general meeting
When:  Tuesday, Oct. 6, 2009 @ 5:30 pm
Where: Just Us! Cafe, 5896 Spring Garden Rd., Halifax

We're just a bunch of people with a common interest in Linux who get
together on the first Tuesday of every month to chat about Linuxy
things.  If that sounds like your kind of thing, try to make it out to
the meeting.

See you there!
Ben