[nSLUG] Re: Screen's caption

Mike Spencer mspencer at tallships.ca
Wed Sep 23 00:10:22 ADT 2009

Richard Bonner wrote:

> *** Interestingly, I am using one in a way right now. I post news
> and read/send mail via Unix programs provided by Chebucto's shell
> server.

Hey, I got my start with {Un,Berkl,Ultr}ix by logging into shell
accounts from an Osborne I over dialup and DataPac.  Even made my own
termcap entry so I could use Emacs.

Never *did* get around to using screen(1).  The manpage was too
intimidating and just hacking around with whatever I was doing was
easier.

- Mike

                                                           /V\