[nSLUG] Screen's caption

Richard Bonner ak621 at chebucto.ns.ca
Tue Sep 22 22:08:15 ADT 2009

On Tue, 22 Sep 2009, Hatem Nassrat wrote:

> On Tue, Sep 22, 2009 at 11:39 AM, Richard Bonner <ak621 at chebucto.ns.ca> wrote:
>>
>> On Tue, 22 Sep 2009, Ben Armstrong wrote:

>>> Am I the *only* one to catch the irony of this statement in a thread
>>> about 'screen'?
>>>

>> ***   I hope not.  (-:
>
> Is it because Richard doesn't even use a (Li)?U*nix system ?
>> --
> Hatem Nassrat

***   Interestingly, I am using one in a way right now. I post news
and read/send mail via Unix programs provided by Chebucto's shell
server.

    That aside, I have had half a dozen Linux systems in one form or
another or the past decade but never seem to have the time to learn
them to any proficiency.

  Richard