[nSLUG] Screen's caption

Ben Armstrong synrg at sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca
Tue Sep 22 11:29:15 ADT 2009

On Tue, 22 Sep 2009 11:09:11 -0300
"Mike.lifeguard" <mike.lifeguard at gmail.com> wrote:
> While I expect sysadmins to change things so the system works, I don't
> expect them to customize *everything* - default settings are default for
> a reason.

Clearly the developer thought this was a reasonable default.  If you
disagree, why don't you file a bug?  I don't think it's all about
navel gazing.  Most of the time if a developer makes a feature the
default, they think they're doing their users a service by making it
so.  If it turns out they were wrong, they'll never know unless their
users tell them.

Ben
 ,-.  nSLUG    http://www.nslug.ns.ca   synrg at sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca
 \`'  Debian   http://www.debian.org    synrg at debian.org