[nSLUG] SIP VoIP service with NS phone number

Daniel Morrison draker at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 09:54:12 ADT 2009

2009/9/16 Hatem Nassrat <hnassrat at gmail.com>:
> Its not just a voip phone, its basically a normal Cell Phone (GSM)
> with ability to access the internet via WIFI and 3G.

If you have GSM, why would you use VOIP? Doesn't GSM have better
coverage and better quality at cheaper rates? (Cheaper, not because
VOIP rates are expensive, but because IP traffic on a GSM network is
expensive. Of course you could use the Wifi + VOIP to get cheap long
distance, but in that case you would require a good wifi connection,
so the need for the webcallback is gone).

I really should stop answering, because I'm not all that interested.
It's just like a itch that needs scratching... I can't leave alone
something which doesn't make sense to me!

-D.