[nSLUG] SIP VoIP service with NS phone number

Hatem Nassrat hnassrat at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 23:21:20 ADT 2009

Wow, reading your email, I realised my email must have seemed so cryptic :)

On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 11:10 PM, Daniel Morrison <draker at gmail.com> wrote:
> Can you explain what "webcallback" is? Try as I might, I can't imagine

Basically calls two numbers and joins them together.

[...]
> Perhaps I am not with the times, but I don't get what "writing your
> own app" accomplishes. And what is an S60?

Well what the app would accomplish is even when you have an
intermittent connection, usually on a mobile phone trying to connect
to a low signal rogue wireless access point (at-least it happens with
my phone) or just trying to save bandwidth costs. This app would
basically use the API to connect you to another party, using what they
call web callback.

S60 (Symbian 60) is an operating system for Nokia phones (and I
believe a few other phones as well).

--
Hatem Nassrat