[nSLUG] SIP VoIP service with NS phone number

Daniel Morrison draker at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 23:10:43 ADT 2009

2009/9/15 Hatem Nassrat <hnassrat at gmail.com>:
> Callwithus seems to be the only one out of the list of service
> providers that is keeping with the times. They have a cool API, so you
> can even easily write your own app that uses services such as:
>
>    * Webcallback (aka. phone to phone)
>    * usage & call history
>    * rates ...
>
> They also have all the information for integrating with asterisk and
> many sip phones.
>
> I am thinking of trying them out as soon as I run of outgoing credits
> with voipstunt. I will be considering writing a QT app for the S60
> that would utilise the webcallback feature, for those instances were
> internet connectivity is limited.

Can you explain what "webcallback" is? Try as I might, I can't imagine
what a VOIP service has to do with the WWW, and "phone to phone" also
sounds like, well, what a phone network does.

Perhaps I am not with the times, but I don't get what "writing your
own app" accomplishes. And what is an S60?

-D.