[nSLUG] SIP VoIP service with NS phone number

Hatem Nassrat hnassrat at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 20:08:07 ADT 2009

On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 10:20 AM, Tim <tjllml at cometonovascotia.ca> wrote:

> [...]

Callwithus seems to be the only one out of the list of service
providers that is keeping with the times. They have a cool API, so you
can even easily write your own app that uses services such as:

    * Webcallback (aka. phone to phone)
    * usage & call history
    * rates ...

They also have all the information for integrating with asterisk and
many sip phones.

I am thinking of trying them out as soon as I run of outgoing credits
with voipstunt. I will be considering writing a QT app for the S60
that would utilise the webcallback feature, for those instances were
internet connectivity is limited.

--
Hatem Nassrat