[nSLUG] SIP VoIP service with NS phone number

Daniel Morrison draker at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 17:29:47 ADT 2009

I'm using Les.net. Initial setup was a bit challenging (partly because
I'm using a cheapo VOIP adapter that they don't officially support).
But once working I've been very satisfied with the service over the
last year. $3.50/month and 1.5 cents/minute anywhere in NA. 1.1
cents/minute for local calls. Fractional minute billing. Free voice
mail.

I've heard of satisfied customers using link2voip.com.

Either way, Quality of Service on your local router is a must.

-D.