[nSLUG] smtp relay through eastlink and ESET Nod32 tagline = disappearing email

Paul B wes902 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 11:10:53 ADT 2009

Just a side note, parts of Eastlink's business IP pool is listed on SORBS
"dynamic IP" block list. You will be effected by this as it seems people use
it for flat out blocks instead of scoring. If anyone plans on running a
business connection SMTP server check the IP your going to use for your MX
against a black hole list search engine like: http://www.blacklistalert.org/

Personally dislike RBHL's. Heck, using SORBS really relaxed (spam not recent
or new) list I was getting warnings of a block on Google servers when
testing it months ago.