[nSLUG] PC Parts to give away

Pat Gagnon patgagnon at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 10:08:37 ADT 2009

Hello group,

Just wondering if anyone has a need for older working PC parts such as video
cards, modems, RAM (printer, SDRAM PC100 and PC133, etc), laptop hard drives
1 Gig or less, Power Supply, Cases, variety of CPUs and heat sinks, power
cables, NICs, CD-ROMs.  I think that about covers it.

Items are 4 to 10 years old.  Most came out of Pentium based PCs as part of
upgrades.  Free to a good home before they make their way to the recycling
centre.

Contact me via e-mail at patgagnon AT gmail DOT com.

Pat