[nSLUG] Re: Community Memory projects in Canada - Halifax and Vancouver c1975

Mike Spencer mspencer at tallships.ca
Thu Oct 29 15:13:24 ADT 2009

> Does anyone know anything about this?

I assume you've located this interview with Lee Felsenstein:

   http://madhaus.utcs.utoronto.ca/local/internaut/comm.html
   http://madhaus.utcs.utoronto.ca/local/internaut/past.html

via google?

Interesting to see that LF was also a founder of Osborne Computers.  I
have a soft spot for Osborne.  At one time I had 8 working Osborne 1s,
supported two other O1 users, wrote BASIC, C, Z80 assembler and Lisp
on them and used one to log into Unix accounts over dialup or DataPac.

- Mike

                                                           /V\