[nSLUG] Athlon 64 X2 5200+ selling price

Daniel Morrison draker at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 12:12:12 ADT 2009

New price at ncix is CAD $66.25
http://ncix.com/products/index.php?sku=27680&vpn=ADO5200DOBOX&manufacture=AMD

Another way to do it is to check eBay. Used price seems to hang around
US $40-45 (see the green numbers, not the red):
http://completed.shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=Athlon+64+X2+5200%2B&_sacat=3667&LH_Complete=1&_rdc=1

Of course then there's shipping, and sometimes tax. But it seems that
2/3rd the new price is about right. Maybe above $50 if it's in sweet
condition? Maybe $40 "for quick sale"? Something like that.

I'm not actually interested myself; just thought I might throw out
some numbers as a potentially objective 3rd party.

-D.