[nSLUG] question...

Michael Gillie mikegpc at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 00:30:27 ADT 2009

On second thought, Except for Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday AM, my
schedule is relatively free this week. It's hard to project anything more
then one week at a time, where I work a part time job, they can set
relatively random hours.
I try not to be wishy-washy but it's hard to figure things out around
school, work and other events.

Just name a time and I'll see what I can build around it.

Michael

--
Have a great day,

Michael C. Gillie