[nSLUG] Looking forward to seeing people tomorrow

Joshua B. juggins at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 22:51:31 ADT 2009

It's been a long time since I made it out on a Tuesday evening.  I'm
really looking forward to tomorrow's meeting.  I was also planning to
bring a "sick" ubuntu install in case anyone want's to make
speculative diagnosis.  My guess is that something is wrong with the
"greeter" script which may or may not be connected with gdm xdm.
Also, when I tried installing debian - a tough love fix - the install
process was halted by some mysterious hardware error.

However I don't expect anyone to solve all my problems tomorrow. Just
thought I'd show it off as a curiosity. If anyone has any advice I can

See you tomorrow.