[nSLUG] Position in System Administration at SMU

D G Teed donald.teed at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 22:29:15 ADT 2009

Hey guys. The pay isn't that terrible.  46 to 56 thousand salary is pretty
typical kind of salary for IT workers at a University.  It is a far jump
from minimal wage, so I don't know why you are talking about that.
It has nothing to do with this position.

I don't know their compensation package, but where I work there
are other pluses besides salary you don't see often in private sector.
They include health spending account (pre-tax income to spend on
medical, dental, etc.),
employer matched pension plan, more vacation plus a week off between terms
at Christmas, and tuition reduction for self and family.

Position closes Oct 6, BTW.