[nSLUG] question...

Michael Gillie mikegpc at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 08:37:49 ADT 2009

I love mountains :P. Monday's after 1:00, Tuesdays after 12:00 and
Saturday's are free days, usually, unless I have to work. Ah yes, the life
of a student. I might be able to find evenings on the other days.

I have a habit of drooling over technology.

Thanks,

Michael

On Mon, Oct 5, 2009 at 7:52 AM, Richard Bonner <ak621 at chebucto.ns.ca> wrote:

> On Sun, 4 Oct 2009, Michael Gillie wrote:
>
> > I'm experimenting with embedded Windows XP and Linux in relation to
> > some of my courses at school. I'm wondering if anyone in the linux
> > community might have a very old 486 motherboards and CPU's?
> >
> > I don't really need a case, I just need the MB and CPU. If it has the old
> > style keyboard jack (pre-ps2), I may need a keyboard.
> >
> > Michael Gillie
>
> ***   I may possibly have some but won't have a chance to look through
> what I have for several weeks. Can you wait?
>
>    If not, if we can agree on a day and time, you could look through
> what I have. Be aware, though, I have a *lot* of computer stuff in
> storage.  (-:
>
>  Richard

Have a great day,

Michael C. Gillie