[nSLUG] question...

Michael Crawford mdcrawford at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 00:07:42 ADT 2009

On 10/4/09, Michael Gillie <mikegpc at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm wondering if anyone in the linux community might
> have a very old 486 motherboards and CPU's?

See if a local electronics recycler might have one.  The recycler
where I live (in California) will give me all the PCs I can take,
absolutely free.

Another option would be a PC 104 board; I believe that's a compact 486
motherboard with an ISA bus.  There are also PC 104+ boards - those
have PCI I think.

I don't think a PC 104 board would be very expensive.

Mike
--
Michael David Crawford
mdcrawford at gmail dot com