[nSLUG] OLPC Meet-up in Nova Scotia?

Michael Crawford mdcrawford at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 00:05:13 ADT 2009

On 10/4/09, Pat Gagnon <patgagnon at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello group, does anyone know if there are any OLPC meet-ups in NS?  Or
> maybe in NB or PEI even?

One of my too-many-projects is to develop a Sugar activity that
teaches Python programming to little kids.  It would be specifically
aimed at students that knew very little about computers, and nothing
at all about programming.

My hope in doing so would be to help developing nations build a local
software industry.

But other than loudly proclaiming that I'd like to do it, I'm afraid I
haven't gotten very far at all.

However, I'm no longer in Nova Scotia - I'm in Silicon Valley now.  So
I can't actually meet up with you.

Mike
--
Michael David Crawford