[nSLUG] Google Wave invites

Rowan Townshend rowan.townshend at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 18:55:21 AST 2009

Hello all,

  I have 13 "nominations" for the Google Wave (BETA) which I am willing to
part with.
  If interested, please respond  to my e-mail address (rowan DOT townshend
AT gmail DOT com) with the following (a valid G-Mail address (
http://mail.google.com/mail/signup)).

  I will reply to your mail with confirmation upon submitting the
nomination.

  I will respond to the mailing list once all of the nominations have been
dispensed.

  First In, First Out.

  # What is Google Wave?
  This is best explained by the Google dev team (
http://wave.google.com/help/wave/about.html).

  # What is a "nomination"?
  Google allows Wave users the ability to nominate others for a Wave
account.
  It is up to Google to grant / reject nominees (based on whatever criteria
they use).

  # I did not get a confirmation mail from Google about my nomination, WTF?!
  Google will not send you anything unless they grant you an invite.
  I know some people who had a wait time of 2 weeks for this.
  Do not send me follow up mail on this point.

-Rowan
rowan DOT townshend AT gmail DOT com