[nSLUG] webcams...

Joe Dunn me at joedunn.com
Sun Nov 15 01:46:13 AST 2009

re: zoneminder and a camera, i'm doing the same thing with a centos 5.4
linux vm and a panasonic BL-C131 wireless IP camera. Works great, you get
dynamic DNS included so you can always reach your camera to check on things.
Works well with the iphone. Zoneminder will reformat the images and
interface for mobile devices also. I believe this was introduced in v1.24

cheers

joe