[nSLUG] PC Parts to give away

Pat Gagnon patgagnon at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 14:19:50 AST 2009

Richard took it all.  Thank you Richard.

I'll keep my eyes open for an external modem.

I'll have more PCs with PC133 ram, all P4s, to get rid off in the next few
months.  I can't promise I'll remember who wanted what but I will post here
first.  My e-mail address is patgagnon AT gmail DOT com if you want to send
me a reminder in March 2010.

Cheers,
Pat

Today's Topics:

   1. Re:  PC Parts to give away (jim dorey)
   2. Re:  PC Parts to give away (Joshua B.)

Message: 1