[nSLUG] PC Parts to give away

Joshua B. juggins at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 10:15:10 AST 2009

To Pat or Richard or whomever has current custody of the goodies:

If you find you have possession of an external non win-modem modem or
dial-up modem that is otherwise linux compatible I would be much obliged if
you were inclined to dispose of it in my direction. I've long wished to set
my parents up on linux but am stopped due to lack of a dial up modem that
can meet their needs.

Thanks,

Joshua