[nSLUG] smtp relay through eastlink and ESET Nod32 tagline = disappearing email

Jason Kenney jdkenney at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 14:45:10 AST 2009

Yup.  During the CRTC hearings on traffic management recently there
was a lot of discussion about process, and he (CCTS commissioner) came
up repeatedly as the person you are supposed to talk to.

The reports I got from people who were in the room was that most
everyone there was also surprised to learn he existed.  :)

Jason