[nSLUG] Wikipedia (Was: "Cat5e vs Cat6")

Richard Bonner ak621 at chebucto.ns.ca
Mon Nov 2 12:14:40 AST 2009

On Sun, 1 Nov 2009, Daniel Morrison wrote:

> 2009/11/1 Richard Bonner <ak621 at chebucto.ns.ca>:

>> On Sun, 1 Nov 2009, Hatem Nassrat wrote:
>>
>>> After chilling on Wikipedia (great when researching non controversial
>>> topics)
>> (Snip)
>>> --
>>> Hatem Nassrat
>>
>> ***   Yeah, when it's actually right, has no misconceptions or half
>> truths, and has no pertinent omissions.
>
> Tell me you'd rather not have it then.

***   I am sitting on the fence on that one. I'd prefer it if
it had knowledgeable editors overseeing the content as has a real
encyclopedia.

> I'm getting really annoyed at people pissing on wikipedia.
>
> -D.

***   Sorry about that, but I am really annoyed with the people who
don't check Wiki's facts with legitimate sources and then tout the
information as having come from a reputable resource.

  Richard