[nSLUG] Yard Sale, Sunday 31st, 6225 Chebucto Rd

Hatem Nassrat hnassrat at gmail.com
Sat May 30 16:25:23 ADT 2009

Here will be a yard sale tomorrow around where Chebucto and Windsor
Intersect. It is a big yard sale where many things will be sold
(furniture, tvs, small appliances, ...). From what I understand there
will be a bunch of old machines (pentium 2s and 3s) that will be sold,
and CRT Monitors. I wouldn't think anybody here would have a use for
these machines unless they are experimenting with old hardware, trying
to create a home made Beowulf cluster, or just want to try or test a
few Linux operating systems out.

Anyway, thought if anyone would be interested in such historical (:p)
hardware it would be here. It may not be historical yet (definitely
not as historical as a VAX) but it may get there in the near future.

--
Hatem Nassrat