[nSLUG] Suggestions for Venue

Sissiboo sissiboo at gmail.com
Fri May 29 12:48:10 ADT 2009

David Payne wrote:

>     >> On Mon, 2009-05-25 at 18:11 -0300, Sissiboo wrote:
>     >> > of range of my electric roller skates...
>
>     Do you really have ELECTRIC ROLLER SKATES? (Please don't be joking)

Just another name for my size 11's. I first heard it in New Westminster
from a waitress who had done all the walking she felt she could do that day.

This was back in the day when lead-acid was all there was.

Apropos the NSLUG meeting venues...... it seems to me that holding them
at such places as the Dartmouth public library or some other place in
that big complex would be friendlier and more useful for out-of-town
members. Someplace to park, and at the end of an easily accessible mode
of transport (the ferry terminal).

Worth a thought. It would also give me an excuse to buy a laptop.